Buy UPC codes without paying a fortune - GS1 compliant codes with instant delivery
Affordable prices and worry-free service
SPECIAL PRICE FOR A LIMITED TIME - 50% OFF ON ALL ITEMS
Your business grows and you need to buy UPC codes.
If you are offering new products online or in your retail store and therefore need UPC barcodes (or EAN codes), there are a some questions you may need to ask yourself before taking the next step and purchase upc codes or ean codes:
- Where is the best place to buy UPC codes?
- Are there any hidden costs or recurring fees?
- You‘ve found a cheap provider without recurring fees on ebay, are you sure if the codes are GS1 compliant? What if the offered codes are simply fake codes generated using computer algorithms?
- You want to start selling immediately. How long does it take to receive the codes?
- You need to print barcodes on the product box. How to generate barcode images from UPC codes or EAN codes?
This list can be surely extended with other questions. However the more the questions the more the time it takes to answer to find a reliable provider of barcodes. But time is equal to money - especially if you are starting a business. That‘s why we will make it easy for you:
- We provide cheap UPC codes (also cheap EAN codes). Our prices are affordable - especially for small businesses. Another advantage of choosing EAN-UPC-CODES.COM is when you buy UPC codes and we will deliver you UPC and EAN codes together. - No need to figure out if you‘ll need buy UPC codes or EAN codes.
- One time payment - no hidden costs, no recurring fees. You simply pay what you see, no surprises
- We provide GS1 compliant UPC and EAN codes. We own multiple company prefixes and our codes are registered by the UCC (former GS1-US - The Uniform Code Council (UCC) whose name was changed to UCC in 2005 was the Numbering Organization in the USA to administer and manage the EAN.UCC System) prior to August 28, 2002. We are legally allowed to sell the codes we own.
- We have an automated system. Your purchase will be immediately processed and you will receive you codes instantly to your e-mail address.
- You have already invested time to find a reliable UPC codes provider and we are sure you want to return working on your core business. Therefore we enclose a zip file to the e-mail you‘ll receive from us upon buying UPC codes. This zip file contains barcode images of the codes you‘ve purchased in PNG and EPS format. EPS is a vector image format, that means you can enlarge it without comprising quality. Your designer will love it!
Buy 1 UPC / EAN Code"Just Testing The Waters" Pack
Buy 2 UPC / EAN CodesSmall Starter Pack
Buy 5 UPC / EAN CodesMedium Starter Pack
Buy 10 UPC / EAN Codes
Buy 25 UPC / EAN Codes
Buy 50 UPC / EAN Codes
Buy 100 UPC / EAN Codes
Buy 250 UPC / EAN Codes
Buy 500 UPC / EAN Codes
Buy 1000 UPC / EAN Codes
Our Biggest Pack
Genuine GS1 compliant UPC and EAN codes
Pay once, use forever. Our codes never expire - no hidden costs, no recurring fees
Instant delivery - Our system is fully automated
Delivery includes PNG and EPS barcode images
Small business friendly prices - Our offer is optimized for small businesses, our prices too!
Our codes work perfectly for Amazon
Our UPC / EAN codes are originally issued by UCC / GS1-US
Receive both UPC and EAN codes at no extra cost
If you are in need of upc codes (or mostly known as upc barcodes) we can provide you reliable and affordable codes in most cases. But there are some areas our codes simply won‘t work. To save you from a headache, here are what we can not do for you:
- Our codes won‘t work with pharmaceutical products
- We can not register a company prefix - only GS1 can do this
- Our codes work with Amazon but if you are using Amazon‘s EDI system, you need to purchase your codes from GS1 - there is no way around. (For regular Amazon sellers and FBA users our amazon upcs work perfectly)
- There are some retail chains who insist on having product identification codes registered by GS1. According to our knowledge Kroger’s, Walmart/Sam’s Club, JC Penney’s and Macy’s need a certificate from GS1. Walgreen’s, Lowes and Home Depot may have additional requirements depending on buyer and region. It is in your best interest to take a look at your major retailers Vendor Compliance Documents.
Apart of these, our codes will mostly work for you, here are some of the companies where our customers listed their products with our codes in:
Where is the catch?
Simply: there is no catch. We own multiple prefixes acquired prior to August 28, 2002. That makes us eligible for selling legal codes. We have a small business background and we know how hard it is to grow a business. We see our focus on helping small to mid sized businesses to lower their overheads. We keep our prices low and our system automated. You get UPC codes, fitting exactly to your budget and delivered on time, so you can focus on your core business. Our system is designed to take away all the hassle product identification codes and purchasing UPC codes may cause to a small business.
NOT SURE HOW TO BUY?
Visit our How to buy UPC codes page to see a guide about buying UPC barcodes on EAN-UPC-CODES.COM